Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Earth

This one stumped me, because I like to point my camera or phone up or at water. But when I used to live in the Denver area I loved to go hiking. My friend and I liked to go to Chautauqua Park outside of Boulder, CO. Nestled in the Flat Irons at the foot hills of the Rockies it offers some great day hiking trails without getting too extreme. (we both have asthma and are a little clumsy). We worked our way up to the Royal Arch trail which we had hear had amazing views. There was more climbing along the trail than we had realized, but it was worth it for the view at the top.

Royal Arch 


Flat Irons

l
Flat Irons

Nestled in the foothills...


Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Earth

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/07/2013

    Beautiful! Wish I were there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos for this challenge!! Thanks for particpating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/09/2013

    pretty amazing view.love that first photo

    ReplyDelete

Praise, constructive criticism, and discussions welcome. Pure negativity and rudeness will not be approved or tolerated.