Friday, March 8, 2013

Please teach me!

Please teach me!
Don’t shut me away
Don’t hurt me
Just teach me
Mathematics and science
The ways of the world























------------------------------

Today We Scream


March has been set aside by Woman Scream International Poetry Festival as the month to raise awareness through poetry about violence against women.

Woman Scream states their mission is to honor women and create a conscious calling against women’s violence for a culture of peace and to take self-esteem messages to women through artistic expression and poetry.

I'm a little late in joining the toads in screaming, but better late than never in this case.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/09/2013

    I agree with you. Well done.
    http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2013/03/womens-day.html

    ReplyDelete

Praise, constructive criticism, and discussions welcome. Pure negativity and rudeness will not be approved or tolerated.